Monday, December 21, 2009

Thank God for friends :D

Today was the last day of school before Christmas break and the lessons never seemed to end. It didn't exactly get any better when I found out that Callie was sick, so my economics class was cancelled. (i.e. meaning that I missed out finishing off our Monopoly game from last week ;(...)

Well well, besides the never ending lessons I had some dear friends to enjoy the day with...

On our super long Monday lunch, our little professional pianist smuggled us into the Assembly Hall...

Maria has been playing for many years and she's simply awesome on the piano, haha...


Don't ask me what they were thinking, haha...





Since there was no economics, we decided to go grab some coffee (or chocolate cheesecake for my part)...yum yum...

My darlings Shilan and Lewar at Café Cappuccino; apparently Shilan was hungry...


Uppsala, when it is most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment