Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas baking

I decided to stay in today since my feet still are a bit soar after all the dancing at my friend Sara's Sensual Red party yesterday. Unfortunately I forgot to bring a camera, but if I find some pictures on Facebook later I'll put them up. Haha, don't we just love Facebook for such reasons? So, as I said I spent the day inside instead of being out in the snow. So, that gave me the opportunity to do some Christmas baking with jie jie (big sister in Chinese). Or she was the boss that did most of the stuff while I was the...

...staff. ^^

It was actually the first time I Christmas baked at home and it was so much fun. We made Rocky Road Fudge (told you I would!) and Mozartkulor, but right now they're still in the refrigerator so I haven't got a taste of them yet. If they become a success (which they probably will be), I will seriously consider pursuing a small dream I've had floating around of jie jie and me opening a café some day in the future, haha.


Melting chocolate for Rocky Road Fudge
Then in with the peanuts and marshmallows

Me in the process of making Mozartkulor

But then there was that part when jie jie had to take over

Tata! Ready for the refrigerator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment