Thursday, December 17, 2009

Slowly panicking here...

On Tuesday next week it's finally Christmas break, but to be honest I really don't know how I should react to that. In a way it is scary, because I know I have tonnes of stuff I have to do, and by that I don't only mean school stuff but also friend-time. But at the same time I have to find the time to relax and just enjoy my life. - And not to forget, make bargains on the biggest SALES of the year! Well well, I guess I have to make a To Do list because that is something I am really good at, haha. But then also, I tend to make my lists quite long...hmm...aargh...we'll just see how it turns out. Priority number one at this point is to buy Christmas presents for mami and sis; yeah I know, I shouldn't be buying Christmas presents last minute but it just didn't occur to me that I should have thought of that earlier. So now when all of my friends are so happy about having bought all of their presents, I am slightly panicked. Or maybe I have already bought something for sis, I seriously don't remember. Shit, is that a bad sign? -.-

It was - 8 °C today so my cozy Bondelid hood went on. Too bad I don't have any hood with the print Malaysia though, haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment