Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Freedom...kind of

Finally I'm off duty for three whole weeks!!! - Or at least kind of...When you're in the IB there is not really such a thing as "pure freedom " since you always will have some kind of assignment to plan or a subject to improve in. Anyway, today I refuse to let such issues occupy my mind. It is only two more days up until Christmas and as soon as mami gets home from work, I will follow her Christmas shopping at Gränby Centrum. Mostly it will be grocery shopping, but if I'm lucky I might find some last minute Christmas gifts, hehe.

Today's dress-for-success was a knitted cardigan from Bondelid (it's like my new favourite cardigan nowadays :D), jeans leggings from Lindex and brown boots from I don't remember (as in I don't remember, not the store's name, haha...Gosh, my humor sucks).

Today's makeup was all about the eyes...and I got pretty satisfied with the result myself, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment