Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hot chocolate at Café Storken

Today I had a huge crave for hot chocolate with marshmallows, and I got the hot chocolate but unfortunately not with marshmallows in it. But on the other hand I had some good company to enjoy the treat with, so it wasn't that bad. All in all, I spent three hours at Café Storken with my long lost friends and it was three very nice hours, haha. I really feel guilty for not staying in touch with them for 1.5 years (?). Of course I've been thinking about it from time to time, but I've just had so much going on and as the months just passed I didn't know whether or not it would be a good idea to meet after all. Maybe we had all just grown apart...

Luckily, I ran into Yasmine at Sensual Red last weekend, and we agreed on getting together for coffee someday. Not was I prepared that the coffee with Yasmine would turn into coffee with Winnie and Sofia as well. But that was what it was, and it was really great meeting the girls again. I've missed them, and what I know now is that I will never let another 1.5 years pass without meeting them again.

Yasmine and Sofia
Yum yum hot chocolate

Little Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment