Sunday, December 27, 2009

Poor feet

Finally I am finished with Gränby Centrum. I can't say that I am over and done with the "after Christmas sale" (come on, I haven't even been down to town yet), but it truly has its effects on my poor feet. Lucky for them I got to sit down for a while when having coffee with my godfather and his wife this afternoon. That was pretty nice actually, haha. They are both going back to Budapest tomorrow, so they just thought that they would come by before they left. Even though we didn't sit there very long, he did mention that they were planning on moving to another apartment there, so that when we go there again, we will live somewhere else...Hmm, that sounds kind of promising huh? Haha...

I mean, I didn't love Budapest, but I don't mind going there again (with hopes of the temperature being close to 30 °C and not freaking 10 °C!)

No comments:

Post a Comment