Thursday, December 3, 2009

My perfectionist side is apparently showing...

I didn't have a very good hair day this morning and therefore decided to tie my hair into a bun. Then I looked at my schedule realizing that it was Thursday, which means that I only have two lessons. So, I put on some things I just had lying in front of me (not on the floor if that's what you think! I can never throw clothes on the floor and just leave them lying there until they go into the washing machine, it's gross). Anyway, this was how I looked when going to school:

Pairing it off with my super beloved pink bag, which dresses up every outfit. (Even a tracksuit. Suck on that! :P)


Then, as I was taking my seat in TOK (Theory of Knowledge), one of my favourite teacher Ric Sims asked me how I was doing today.

Me: I'm fine, thanks! How are you?
Ric: I'm good. But it's just that, I can't manage to figure out how you always seem to have everything so perfect...
Me: *smiling*
Ric: There's this perfection around you. You never have a bad day, not even when it comes to hair, clothes, shoes...or even the bag you're wearing. It's rather amazing actually.
Me: *Smiling even bigger now*...Hey, I had a bad hair today. That's why I tied my hair into a bun.
Ric: Yeah, but even the bun looks neat.
Me: Naah, but you look like that too.
Ric: No, I don't.
Me: Yes, you do.
Ric: No, I really don't.

YES, HE DOES. Everyday he wears a buttoned shirt under a suit (and that's not looking proper?), and if I didn't know him and I were to pass him by on the street, I would think he was some kind of manager with an eye for philosophy (the fact that he teaches philosophy somehow has its effects), haha. Anyhow, that comment really boosted the perfectionist side of me. So, thanks Ric! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment