Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow has arrived

This was what I saw looking out the window this morning.

Beautiful to look at but quite horrible to be out in.

The snow has finally found its way to the part of Sweden where I live and it has been snowing non-stop ever since this morning. Hopefully it will last until next week, because that would mean that we will have a white Christmas for once...Many people might think that just because Sweden lies very far up north on the continent, there is always snow during Christmas. Well guess what? It never is. Unless if you live in the northern parts of Sweden, like my little friend Maria. Then the snow arrives earlier and stays on since it's like - 20°C during this season. Gosh, I just realized I am so happy I don't live there! I would freeze to death.

Anyhow, when it's snowing it is always more cozy to hold something hot in you hands, so if you excuse me I am going to go and make myself a cup of Earl Grey now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment