Friday, September 26, 2008

some sweet time tonight...

Gosh, finally home after a hectic day. First I did some exercising while reading Taxi this morning, it has been like a decade since I last exercised in the morning because I simply just haven't had the time to, before school and all, so it was quite nice actually, hehe (did I really write nice !?). However, then I walked down to town with Vicki to meet Levi's for our lunch date at Dragon Palace (note: not East City) and it was delicious ! I haven't eaten there in like a decade because they don't have sushi in their buffet - but now they do ! Guess that the competition with East City became to big, hehe. Levi's and I ate until we literally rolled out of there, felt like I've gained 10 kg ! That's why I don't go and eat buffets that often, hahaha, my only meal during a whole day. :P

So after meeting with Levi's I came home to find dearest mother asking me to join her to the grocery store. "Sure", was my answer and out I was again ! Finally, I am home and enjoying some sweet time, sis is away at her friend and I have another Mummy'n'Sandra Day to enjoy, hahaha =) Have a great evening.



When you have nothing to do, isn't this great !?

No comments:

Post a Comment