Tuesday, September 2, 2008

everyday is a struggle

There are some days when I just wonder "Am I going to get through this ?" and then I answer myself directly "Of course I am, what am I talking about ?" Everyday is a struggle these days and it seems like nothing is longer going my way. Math is difficult sometimes and many people can have some problems with it (like quite many in my class), so for that I will go to maths tutorial on Thursdays 04.40-05.15 pm. Ok, that's fine but English...I just never thought that I would need grammar help or what she said (Christina my mentor and English teacher). I thought the written presentation we wrote about ourselves in a dramatic way; which we did last week went well, even though I did not have the time to look it through and all...

When she told me and some others (all together 6 students, including me) to stay after class, I just for one second thought maybe she wants to talk to us because we wrote the best presentations but then I saw the others I was sitting among and I slowly figured but I did not want to believe it..."You wrote the weakest presentations in the whole class". I did not know if I wanted to laugh or cry...

All I want is to just crawl up behind mum and lie there, just like when I was scared in the early ages. I just want to be little, when everything was so simple, no worries at all...I was once scared of nightmares and spiders (still am though, haha...) but today my biggest fear is...failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment