Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my first Chinese lesson

Today I had my first Chinese lesson. It lasted 5 min, haha. Our history teacher let us go 25 min earlier and we had no philosophy, so basicly I would had ended 01.35 pm. today, but I had to stay since my first Chinese lesson were not going to start until 03.20 pm.
I went to town's library, Stadsbiblioteket and was lucky to find the book I wanted to read ever since I've heared of it Taxi by Alexandra Pascalidou. Read that book a while at the library before heading back to school. Outside the classroom I sat for a while hearing children playing and talking, or should I say shouting, to each other in Chinese. Naaw, that is not where I am going to be, my class doesn't start until 20 min.

The Chinese teacher passed me by, investigating me, maybe because she recognized me but I forgot until she later reminded me and a Chinese mother with her son, about 10 years old also really investigated me, before a bit older boy passed me by and also looked at me ! At this time I was getting a little bit irritated of all the staring. Even though, when I know think about it, the Chinese teacher recognized me, the mother owns a restaurant, or is it the one at Kina Li ?, anyway someplace I go to and the boy...maybe did not recognize me sitting there every time he had Chinese...haha x)

Nevertheless, my real first Chinese lesson - in Swedish - she told me, am I going to have at Friday. Looking forward to it. :D


trip to Port Dickson - priceless (not that that's anything to do with my first Chinese lesoon, but still...miss, miss...)

No comments:

Post a Comment