Tuesday, September 23, 2008

reunion cancelled ;(

Me, who really wanted some Chinese food (or should I say Chinese food mostly adapted into Swedish food ?) this Friday, really wonder if I am going to get some...At first I was planning to catch up with the girls ~Winnie and Yasmine~ for a small reunion and it all sounded so perfect. A Friday, lunch, the three of us talking about memories and discussing our futures on this planet...I can't believe that it has been more than three months since we really, really met. Winnie I have seen a quicky a few times but not Yasmine.

So why ain't I getting my wanted "Chinese food" as planned ? Well, the time is perfect and suits everyone but Yasmine has no money ! -.- And don't even think about it, I have already mention that there are loans you can take in this world and that I can loan it to her without requesting her to pay interest, but she does not wnat to because she claims that then she has to pay it back ! xD Hahaha - OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO PAY IT BACK, I told her...Yeah, so now I have to get back to winnie as soon as possible and cancel our rendez-vous...I mean it is not the same without the "Chinese food", haha...

Nevertheless, I spoke to my newlyfriend Lewar or Levi's as I am calling her (or trying to remember to call her, since I am her Kitty [I wore my Hello Kitty gold necklace from M'sia and have alot of other Hello Kitty stuff when I first met her, soo yeah...my new name. Sandra or Alexsandra does not exist to her nomore] =D). Anyhow, she is supposingly free this Friday sooo maybe I will get my lunch after all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment