Friday, September 5, 2008

pretty Uppsala


I have not got that much to say except that Uppsala is pretty nice when you really think about it...Here is my day in pictures...x)

First I spent some time in school with the ladies.

Then there was this long break and since I did not wnat to stay in school studying with Sabina, Maria and Lewar I decided to go to the library in town, Stadsbiblioteket. On the way there I snapped some pictures of my hometown. :P

Domkyrkan - famous church here in Uppsala. Always a lot of tourists in this area, close to my school.

A man sat sitting in the arch playing his accordion for the people passing through, like me. =)

Uppsala is very cozy at some places in town...

Fyrisån - the very well known river in Uppsala.

When I got to the library I sat down and read some magazines and found tickets to Malaysia in Vagabond - my favourite travel magazine. SEK 7 250 to KL, cheaper because school has started...

Nevertheless, I had to go back to have my last lesson in English and then HOME ! :D Quite great day anyway...and it is going to get better since it is family gathering and watching Oprah time soon, hahaha.

//Good night blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment