Monday, September 22, 2008

God bless the Mp3s


I had no sleep at all last night, so thank God I have my pink baby to turn to in the darkness. Even though it had almost no battery left it managed to stay awake with me the whole night. Bless Sony maybe I should say, haha. So I lay there listening to my music the whole night, because I have heard on Oprah, that even if you don't sleep, if you just lay down and rest your eyes and relax - it is the same as sleeping, almost I mean. However, isn't it funny the thing about music ? That some songs you can listen to over and over again and just never get tired of them ?! xD Here are my favourites last night:
Katy Perry "I Kissed a Girl"
Leona Lewis "Better In Time"
Liz Phair "Why Can't I"
Usher "Love In This Club"
Sara Bareilles "Love Song"
3 Doors Down "Away From The Sun"
Gwen Stefani "4 In The Morning" and "Cool"
Justin Timberlake "My Love"


Isn't Rynn Lim the cutest ? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment