Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my weekend has soon, soon started ;)

Yippi, the weekend has begun for me, (today was my lucky day, no history, no philosophy - ended after three lessons, 12.40 pm xD). Yippi, the pile of headache must be mastered -.-...as soon as possible so I can actually enjoy my extended weekend :), or like my math teacher was joking about, after his usual "you have to work with this at home" or "you have to work with this every day" ~ gosh I love that...LOL...;) ~ but today he said, "hey ya'll, it is called study days for a particular reason" Hahaha...gosh he is amazing LOL. :P

However, that means that I have to get down to business, starting with Mon Voyage de RĂªve, just 200-300 words long, in French. Crazy. Then we have two lab reports, biology, economics, Swedish...and then I can consider myself as a free woman ! Update later about my progresses :)

//Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment