Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Hour the whole day ! xD


This is a happy post. I am just so happy today. Tomorrow we have no maths because he (Godness, I do not know his name yet) is going to be at some conference over the day and he did not even give us homework over the weekend ! Just a little bit "not that happy" about the fact that Christina doesn't want to move up our English lesson where we have maths, because I looked at her schedule and she has a long break there and from the information she told us, it was not possible to change our lesson's start. That means that I will have to end 03.35 pm. instead of 02.30 pm. which would had happen if the English and maths would switch places...

Nevertheless, 9 o'clock is soon and Vicki and I are going to crash infront of the TV, which I haven't done in ages, and watch "The Dukes of Hazzard". I know it is quite old but I never really had cravings to watch it so never did, but today when I just have time to relax why not ? Hahaha, and another reason why I want to watch is that I think that J. Simpson will give me a few laughs. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment