Sunday, September 14, 2008

better late than never...

Yesterday I had no time to update but Vicki and I finally tried it ! YOGA. xD It was great and I felt really relaxed but when the guy holding the session kept on saying "do not think of anything but your breathing, nothing is important except this moment", I must say it was hard for me. I mean I have so much going on in my life at this point and I know I really need something like yoga to keep my feet on the ground, but it is hard for me just not to think about anything. Then, he was saying all this "relax your 3rd toe on you left foot, relax your heel on your left foot, relax your ankle on your left foot, relax your ringfinger on your left hand, relax your right eyebrow..." I almost fell asleep, because he did not need to tell me to start relaxing - I already was completely relaxed ! Hahaha, but yeah it was great and really calming.

Uppsala Yogaskola (Uppsala Yoga School) it was called, I think he said that their sessions start next week...hmm, wonder if I am starting ? :) When we got home we celebrated a 2 weeks delayed MERDEKA celebration, but better late than never, right ? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment