Monday, December 27, 2010

Pure Nightclub

Yesterday’s night at Pure didn’t bring me home until 8 a.m. and I didn’t wake up until…4.30 p.m. My first reaction was “wooot!? - I wasn’t even drunk!” followed by “my goodness, I must have been overly exhausted already before going out…” (because normally I only sleep a few hours after being out clubbing).

Anyways, the night was both full of action and at the same time not. Also, I don’t think the small dance floor, the dry people, and the extremely small toilets at Pure are my cup of tea so this was my first and last time at that place I may say.

However, Sabina and I still enjoyed getting the free stuff…including the drinks. ^^



Haha, you never know when Sandra is taking a picture ;p


All photos are taken with my new camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment