Monday, December 13, 2010

busy

ahhh, i'm super busy lately
and now i'm having a final test
for 1 week! D:
my brain really really needs a rest
after having a directorate test,
there's a final test, great-_-
THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!
umm, now i only have a few time for online
so let's make it quick
i'll tell you what things i do at surabaya last saturday :)

11th December 2010
went to surabaya with my beloved family
there are a lot things to do
the main thing is to buy parcels for christmas :3
my mom bought some parcels at The Harvest 
my mom will give those parcels to friends, teachers, relatives, etc
beside that we went to Pasar Atom
i upgraded my blackberry :p
we have lunch at Prime Steak
so damn yummy!
if i go to Prime Steak, i always order fillet tenderloin steak
uhhh, super yummy ><
with the garlic sauce, french fries, mushroom, salad,
and the last but not least the tenderloin steak :9
ok, too many things i did last saturday
can't tell you all about it here
so sorry :p
 this is it, haha
potato wedges and baby potato for the appetizer
nasi timbel for my mom
US prime ribs for my dad
fillet tenderloin steak for me and my lil bro
and exotic blue for me! :D

and i've design my cbox
leave your comments or anything you wanna said
say anything but just don't be rude
no vulgarity or something else like that
thanks a lot ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment