Saturday, December 18, 2010

art assignment

yea! freedom! :D
i've passed the last day of exam successfully!
thanks God
now, it's time for online online, and online! haha
umm, now i wanna show you my artwork
i made it bcause my art teacher ordered my class to made an art
whatever, it's up to us
the art we made will be sold when the receiving of school report
*when? is that right? i forgot =p
i made a picture frame
i'll sell my frame with 20k *very cheap, rite? :p
not special lar, it's not unique too
just simple picture frame with beach theme
it was made of triplex
i put glasses to protect the picture
and for the decoration, i use white sand, white shells, and small white stones
i covered the triplex with white sand
so the frame looks prettier haha
then, i packed it just with a box, a SUPER simple box
it's VERY simple, nothing special ;)
and these are some pics of my artwork
what do you think? ;D






No comments:

Post a Comment