Thursday, December 30, 2010

my happiness in the closing year

"mungkin ga banyak yang aku bisa kasih buat mereka, orang-orang yang aku sayang. tapi aku tau mereka tau dan mereka merasakan betapa besar rasa sayang yang aku punya untuk mereka. i love you mom, dad and my little brother."

28 december 2010

happy birthday to my little brother *i know he's not my little brother anymore :)*
happy bornday. welcome to 16th world. be wise, be stronger, and be mature. be the best for our family.
panjang umur dan selalu sehat sayangggg !!! love you !!!!

happy bday andre !!

31 december 2010

happy anniversary mom and dad. hopefully lasting and happy until the end. teach me how to build harmonious family. always be the best for us mom & dad. i know you're the best we ever had.




aku yang wakilin mama papa tiup :)

love you mom & dad


No comments:

Post a Comment