Thursday, November 19, 2009

Plans of getting The Injection

I don't know when, but I've decided to get vaccinated against swine flu even though the risk for me getting it is quite small, considering all the danger I've been put through when the hype was at its peak this summer...The reason for me waiting so long before getting an injection though, is because I've had so much going on in school. I was afraid that I might get affected in some strange way from the vaccine, which would keep me away from my studies...

Anyhow, I am taking it now (or when mami has recovered from her horrible cold since they recommend the whole family to take it at the same time), because even though I think that I won't get the flu, it's good to be absolute sure about it. Also, it's free to get the vaccination here in Sweden since the Government think that we all ought to have it done. So why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment