Sunday, November 29, 2009

Irresistable Rocky Road Fudge

Puuh. I can't put words on how nice it is to come home to a quiet home after spending a couple of hours with wild children that are running around everywhere, and screaming all the time. I am so happy I don't have any small siblings. I would make a terrible big sis to them, haha. But besides all the noise and wild games all the "small people" were occupying themselves with, I had a great time. Especially with that Rocky Road Fudge...I was suppose to take two pieces, but somehow I just happened to double the size, and now I am guilty as charged, hehe. But even though they must be huge calorie bombs, I have to learn how to make those. Trudi said it was really easy, and that I could just google it. So regardless of how much I have to exercise afterwards, I will make those because they are simply too good to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment