Saturday, November 14, 2009

No Jimmy Choo this time

Hmm...How should I put this. I can start by saying that there were some changes in the actual planning of indulging in Jimmy Choo's collection for H&M that was out in stores this morning. My reasons for it was however quite simple. First of all, the things weren't that gorgeous as I've imagined. Secondly, neither were the prices. I mean, SEK 2000 for a Jimmy Choo bag that is mass produced for H&M, or a Louis Vuitton bag for an extra SEK 1500? The choice isn't that hard to make for my part...Thirdly, it has been rainy and windy the whole day, so who wants to go to town?! I am so glad I live close to Uppsala's biggest mall Gränby Centrum...

OK, so those were my reasons for turning down the "Jimmy Choo exclusively for H&M" items. And by doing it, I also saved a lot of money for my future LV bags...hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment