Thursday, November 12, 2009

Keith Urban was robbed by Taylor Swift

Let me first give BIG props to Taylor Swift for an incredible year, She is SUPER talented! However, I'm not quite sure she should have won "Entertainer of the Year" on the CMA's last night. Kenny Chesney has won the last four years and rightfully so. He can sell out four or five shows in one city where as most country singers have a hard time selling out one. Kenny is also a GREAT performer. His shows are an experience. Taylor had no trouble selling out shows this year but I question her "live" talent. Did anyone see the opening number she performed last night? Not so good...SERIOUSLY! Check it out here.

I could see her winning for "Album of the Year" or "Single of the Year" but not "Entertainer of the Year". Heck she has a lot going for her and even writes her own songs but I just don't think she deserves all of these awards...yet! Don't even get me started on her beating out Carrie Underwood, Reba McEntire & Martina McBride for "Female Vocalist of the Year". PLEASE!

I think it ticks me off more because poor Keith Urban is getting overlooked. I saw him in concert a little over a year ago and I'm still in awe of his talent(and looks...have mercy). He is an incredible guitarist, singer and overall performer. It was his time and Taylor robbed him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Here are a few pics I took at the Keith Urban concert. Carrie Underwood opened for him and she was amazing too. They did a duet of "Stop draggin' my heart around" that was just awesome.






Bob Out

No comments:

Post a Comment