Thursday, February 19, 2009

What are sisters for? x)

Taking a looong walk in this country and at this time of year, was pretty impressive by me

Here we go again. From personal blog assistent, in charge of my layout, she now became my personal hairdresser. - And I, hers. It didn't get that much shorter though, because I really don't feel like looking like a poodle again (like in the beginning of school, last fall). Overall, she did a nice job. Thanks, jiejie! Anyhow, I think I did a pretty good job as well, in return. No complains...yet. Haha, but we'll see if they roll in later. Hopefully not though, because I reeaaaaalllly did a GREAT job! And, especially for being my first time to cut someone's hair. - If we delete the time when I took a pair of scissors as a little girl, and cut my hair like Cruella de Ville. Haha, I still remember mum's face when she was washing my hair that evening and noticed that there was a lot falling off -.-...

Ouff, now I'm going to see if I finally get some physics done -.-...I probably bore this little blog with all my physics crap all the time, but that will probably just strengthen the fact that I suck at it!!! Ok, enough now. Later little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment