Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

It is not only Friday today. It is Friday the 13th, but don't worry, bad luck never arrives on this "special" day. It is more likely it will arrive the day after. Which leads us to Valentine's Day, this year. Oh, shoot! -.- Hehe...

Not only did my Friday the 13th go like a flow so far, it has been GREAT! Sleep in, almost no lessons (missing maths was the greatest part xD), eating kokosbollar with the girls, and then the usual Mummy'n'Sandra-goes-shopping-on-Gränby-Centrum routine (where free Lindt chocolate were given to the people xD). So, with that boring(?)update of my Friday, that in my opinion was sooo good, I'm off to the couch for some shows of Oprah :). Oh, and almost forgot the nicest part - I'm officially free from duty in one week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment