Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shame on Sandra

It's a maths test tomorrow. Obviously, I should study it during long lunch breaks like this, but what do you do when you just feel like not doing anything because you just feel so...heavy? Not heavy in weight, but in mind.

This week is one of those weeks when you just want to be a 65 years old retired grandma. No need for worrying about unneccessary issues, no need to drag yourself out of bed at 06.25 am. every morning and no need to feel guilty about using a long lunch break to blog instead of doing something you should be doing. - Or, hold on a second. Did I just say that the 65 years old grandma that I want to become is blogging? Hahaha...that would be something cool, huh!? We'll see if that will happen later I guess, haha...Anyhow, have my last lesson soon - history - wiiiee!!! So later, little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment