Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Important life lessons!

Good day, little blog! Right now I feel like sharing two life lessons that should not be taken for granted. Do you hear me? Do not take them for granted! This is Sandra speaking!

Life lesson no. 1: Never let a pimple persuade you. You may have heard that you really shouldn't squeeze a pimple, no matter how squeezable it may look. Because if you do, your skin can become scarred for life etc...(The things I never listen to when I am it). However, I'm telling you from experience, do not squeeze a pimple: "one squeezed, two new in the morning!" - See, karma is always with us...even in pimple issues -.-

Life lesson no. 2: Never go into business with a friend. (Especially not with a blonde, long-legged girl called Sabina, who the other day crossed over to the dark side by ignoring our contract -.-). And if anyone wants to know if I've got Facebook? - I'm not afraid of fighting alone for ditching it. While all you others get your identities and pictures owned by some "jj" community.

No comments:

Post a Comment