Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy (but not the) Feet

Good morning! Right now I'm in a very good mood, besides that my toes are purple from freezing -.-. "But don't worry", I tell myself. As long as they are not dead! See, I'm in a good mood. :P This new found happiness must come from the fact that, I dragged myself out of bed too early this morning, to finish one of the two philosophy essays (first time in a lifetime I'm writing an essay before I start to panic =D) and soon is going to enjoy a lovely sushi lunch at East City with the adorable Gan family. Yes, that must be it. Ooh, and now Crazy in Love with Beyoncé and Jay-Z comes on MTV, that I haven't heard for ages...Is this my lucky day or what!!!??? :P


This is how it is done...How I work the Sandra-magic, you know...;P

No comments:

Post a Comment