Friday, October 1, 2010

 not long after this, I'll have the middle test. I can't wait for that! cause after the middle test I'll have my freedom ;3 * just for a little while of course. cause after that I'll do my routine like usual. school-course-homework-group work, etc. actually, I'm really tired of this all. I want my freedom! just like when I'm in the elementary school. but I know, it's impossible. you know la, after this I'll enter the senior high school, it'll be more busy than the junior high. it's not funny yea ;[ talking about senior high, I'll choose St. Louis at Surabaya for my next school. I love the uniform of that school ;p it's cute, and it's cool too.
17th October is the birth date of my lovely hometown, Bojonegoro. my school is very busy of preparing for the carnival at 9th October. my chosen friends have been trained for dancing "Meliwis Putih". I don't know what's that, but when I see the training time for my friends, the moves look weird. I'm happy cause my teacher didn't choose me to join the carnival. the only reason why I don't want to join it cause I hate make up. it's disgusting. I hate if I've chosen to join the carnival but I love to watch it! I don't know why, it just feels very interesting so I must watch it. haha. okay, just good luck from me to you who have been chosen to join it [:

No comments:

Post a Comment