Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dancing with the Stars! OMG!

OMG! Yes, the title is what it is. I heard this morning on the radio that Florence Henderson was voted off Dancing with the Stars, how ridiculous is that? That means Bristol Palin, every one's favorite unwed mother will most likely win. The reason people will most likely vote for her is because of her name and who she is, the unwed daughter of the most hated governor ever! I was really hoping that Florence Henderson or Margaret Cho would kick her little butt on the dance floor, both of them are twice the dancer she'll ever be!
I found out something else: there's this old song by Carly Simon called "You're So Vain". It's one of my favorite songs because it's romantic, I was listening to it and I heard a voice singing in the background that sounded all too familiar, that's when my dad told me that one of my favorite singers, Mick Jagger, did background vocals on it, you can barely hear him in the back, but you hear him really good in the 2nd part of the song.

This is what he looked like, younger, this guy sang back up vocals in the song, I never knew it, how cool!
But, Dancing with the Stars, can you say WTF? Why did Florence Henderson get the boot? It should have been Bristol, not Florence or Margaret, that Bristol girl's ego does not need to get any bigger or otherwise it'll be as big as Alaska itself! All's I know is I'm not watching it anymore if Bristol wins. What she NEEDS to be doing is be at home taking care of that kid she had when she was a teen, not flashing her face all over TV and the news. I mean, this girl is the type of person parents DON'T want their kids to grow up to be, she's not a good role model for kids, she had sex and has a baby now, honestly, can you call this a god life? I can't, she threw her life away when she did that! If she wins, I'm not watching Dancing with the Stars anymore! I was really hoping Florence Henderson would put Bristol in her place on the dance floor, it's so sad she got voted off! Those judges don't know what good dancing is!

No comments:

Post a Comment