Friday, May 7, 2010

Stupid immature kids...

One week after Valborg, and I'd almost convinced myself that it would not happen. Well, it did.

After a late day in school (5.10 p.m.) I was very eager to get home, especially as I was starving and really had to pee (a fact which I ignored as I wanted to ignore going to the school's toilets - and besides, it's only 20 min home). So I run out to my bike as fast as I can, but to my dismay it has disappeared!

Luckily, I realize that it just has blown over. So I start loading the basket with my 10 kg of homework, start to unlock the bike...And what do I see? A flat tire!!! Even considering the fact of how lucky I've been managing an entire week of glass shattered all over the roads, as a result of the young generation of teens playing pirates on Valborg (who else would seriously think of anything "that fun"?), I just couldn't help getting seriously pissed off!

The following 50 min was spent walking home with a rumbling belly and a bursting bladder...Stupid immature kids. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment