Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mother's day


The sun is shining and Mother’s day started with a hot cup of Milo and freshly baked baguettes (which Vicki was sweet enough to go and buy just this morning) with smögenröra on top of them. A very fatty breakfast indeed. But after all, Mother’s day is once a year and the most important part is of course to have mum enjoy her day - so a delicious breakfast is a must have. ^^

Later Vicki and I are taking mami out for dinner. But until then, it’s about time for me to stop ignoring my studies and actually get to work so that I can complete some of the tasks I have left before summer break. Unfortunately, all the other assignments and homework didn’t end when test week did, but it’s only 9 more days of school, so I will survive. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment