Sunday, May 30, 2010

One down, five to go :D

I just came to realize that it’s exactly one week since we moved into this barrack. That means that it’s only five more weeks before we can move back into our apartment again! (We are renovating our apartment; therefore we can’t live there for six weeks.) Awesome! :D

However, I must say that I have started to become very accustomed to the new routines here. By that I mean that it’s not THAT bad to live here, although the couch is hard as a rock, the extreme darkness (due to the lack of big windows), bad isolation, and the most horrible fact - that the hot water can run out! No wait, the most, most awful thing is that there is only one mirror - and it’s not even a full length one! Oh my, I just realized how spoiled I sounded - “because those problems are obviously the biggest problems there are out there right now, right?” ^^

Now I’m going to tuck myself into bed and watch an episode of Gossip Girl. One of my favorite series. So…

Xoxo Sandra Girl :P


Tonight's bedtime outfit: mum's old I love NY tee, that I've stolen from her, and my sexy Dior specs. Tihi ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment