Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Makeup-less

This must have been the first or second time I went to the gym without any makeup. Putting it in that context, I might sound very shallow, but I’m not OK? Or maybe a little, but who isn’t? Haha. Anyway, my point was to say that it didn’t matter at all. I mean, if I wouldn’t be heading straight to school after my workouts, as I usually do, then I wouldn’t wear any makeup at all. Of course there can be cute guys (referring to the Austin Nichols body-double) or pretty girls that you really want to look your best in front of, but seriously, you are there to work out so that you can shine in front of them OUTSIDE the gym. Because when you are sweating from head to toe while grasping for air, you won’t look fabulous anyway. No one does - sadly.

P.S. don’t get all upset with me just because I wrote that last part. It’s just the truth.

When I'm just at home, I'm always makeup-less ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment