Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why so complicated???

Monday morning's decision of clothes. Yesterday when I was in bed I was already thinking about today's outfit, but now I don't remember! Shoot. Why is it so hard to know what to wear sometimes, especially on Mondays. I mean, there's nothing special I am going to do today...But it is Merdeka! Malaysia's National day! 53 years of independence...- Yes, that well I know my Malaysian history at least, haha.

Okay, I think I have a top but what about the pants then?...It's all about the pants now...Why can't I just go to school in my big Benetton T-shirt I sleep in?! Haha. Gosh, everything is so blur. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Thinking about what to wear, my dream future, my real future, mami's upcoming birthday, my sister's future go-away and Malaysia...In short everything was on my mind, and don't ask me why.

Jeans. Jeans are my solution. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment