Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fooled - big time

Like many others I grew up with the saying "If you really want something, you fix it". But you can't really "fix" a driving licence just like that, so I started thinking that mami seriously was going to keep me stranded here in Klang for the few days that are left on this trip. Thankfully, she relieved her amazingly well hidden plans to sis and me just this morning. When I asked her last night if she had any plans for the upcoming days, she told me that she had none and that she would just take the day as it came. At that moment I was like: I love you because your my mother, but what the...

She sounded so serious and I really believed her! My goodness how I got fooled! But it must mean that she brought me up well, huh? She can tell me something and I always believe her. Or is it just me being too naive? Either way I'm not going to be stuck here in Klang forever, and that's what really matters the most, hehe. I need to get things off my checklist at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment