Monday, August 10, 2009

Closed again!

So my uncle didn't fetch us to KL. We had to find our own way and that was to use a more tourist-/environment friendly way. Meaning that we took the bus for the first time. I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat, but if I seriously hadn't been mixed, I would have felt a bit embarrassed about taking the bus. Anyhow, I now know why Chinese people choose to use their own transport when going places - people on buses don't seem to shower in weeks here! -,- Thank God, I got to try some CK perfume at KLCC, so I could drug myself with it during the most horrible moments...

Yeah, KLCC was where we went today (note: yesterday now) since I didn't want to go to Pavilion in flip flops and hot pants, but I really didn't expect the towers to be closed! Last time we went there was like 5 or 6 years ago, and then it was also closed. I thought it was closed on Tuesdays, but now I will always remember that it's on Mondays! Tomorrow we're off to Pavilion, but I still have to wear flip flops, a casual top and a mini skirt...When I all I want is my Capri pants! I really hate being stuck, which I'm sure this poor little blog has heard enough of, but it's just how I feel right now.

So did I buy anything today, besides going to Secret Recipe eating their sugar free moist chocolate cake that wasn't worth the calories at all and walking through KL's China Town? Well, I bought my future way of learning Mandarin besides going to classes: Oh Su Jung vs Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment