Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lewar's Sweet 16

Maybe it is the last day before school starts again, but the sun was finally shining and my dear friend Lewar turned sixteen. I can't believe it has almost been a year since I celebrated my sweet 16...soon I'll be thirty - but I'll still look fabulous though! Haha...Anyhow, all the girls met in town around noon (Yes, that early! And I was the only one who actually arrived in time besides the birthday girl...GRRR.) to just enjoy each others company while we are still free. I really needed this day and I hope Lewar enjoyed her birthday too...

Today's Dress-for-success: capri pants from Lindex, white top and pink cardigan from H&M, slippers from Wedins, sunglasses from Twilfit, green sling bag stolen from mum's closet, haha...

The birtday girl, Lewar and Shill

I can't even remember the last time I had a caffè latte so today I finally had one =)

Me with tall, tall, supermodel tall Sabina




The birthday girl got some cake to indulge in...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPKIN! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment