Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love Pavilion

I love Pavilion. The day was awesome and so was Pavilion. It was as you would call it in shopping terms "love at first walk", haha. No but it was so big and so nicely decorated. Very modern if that's what you should call it. Anyhow, I didn't exactly buy any Gucci shoes or Prada bags, (I'm not that rich yet, haha) but I found a pair of skinny Levi's jeans that I simply adore. Also, I found a pair of new flip flops (that mami encouraged me into buying after a "too fat for S but too small for M" crisis at Nichii) from Paul Frank, since we found a Paul Frank store there! Finally!

They were suppose to have Forever 21 there too, but since sis told us that it should be on the first floor after she went to look at the location board, we walked around like weirdos on the first floor when it actually was on the fourth floor we were suppose to be. But that, we didn't realize before our legs became spaghetti, so we all decided to return home and leave Forever 21 for another occasion.

So now I'm back at grandpa's. Feels soooooo good to sit down. My goodness! Tomorrow I think I heard something about going to Giant and load ourselves up with maggi mee! Weee!!! Okay, that last "weee" thing was just weird...haha. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment