Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sandra, get over it!

Good morning, little blog!

Last night I barely slept at all. All I could think of was what to bring to Project B. on Friday and my history essays I've got back last Monday. Good lord, those essays! I just can't get over it, can I!? I've been told several times that you only learn from mistakes, and I know that. But by knowing myself, I also know that not sticking to the subject and bringing up very irrelevant ideas are something I'm an expert at. In many ways it can be a good quality though, because I am thinking outside the box however, sometimes I get a bit too far away from the box...meaning I'm out on the ocean not even seeing the box anymore. And that is what I really have to work on. Unfortunately, it might be a bit difficult because the quality seems to run in the genes since my dear mother can be exactly the same, hehe...

Anyhow, sooner or later I'm going to get some nice Sunday breakast with the family (which is the only good thing about Sundays..oh, except that Gossip Girl is aired!) and then, hopefully, open up my wardrobe and start to go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment