Saturday, May 23, 2009

Folding socks

I think I am becoming better and better at helping mum do the laundry. And the thing is, that I don't even see it as something boring. I do it because I want to. Maybe people would call me insane if I would walk around and tell everyone that I actually enjoy folding...socks, but I am perfectly serious when I say that I find it quite relaxing. Hahaha! My goodness, this is really something you cannot tell people you've just met, that would be like:

- Oh, so what are you up to doing when you're free?
- Weeelll...I'm into folding laundry sometimes, you know...

Seriously, some people would do anything to escape doing their laundry and here am I, doing it for fun!? But maybe this is just a phase, or maybe it's not. All I know is that I find helping and folding the laundry is kind of cozy...Okay, I just realized that I might be a bit "one of a kindish" now, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment