Saturday, May 16, 2009

Here we go again

Can't believe that a year has already passed by and that I am sitting here again, waiting for Eurovision Song Contest to begin. Actually, I am not that into the whole "Eurovision spirit" or whatever you should call it but it would be a sin to miss it! This year they are Moscow and the woman that represent Sweden is the opera singing Malena Ernman, a very unpredictable candidate according to me. We usually don't send opera singers --- and I just saw that it has already began.

So now it's time for the shocking bad jokes of the hosts and some "Eurovision spirit" for an hour or more to come...Also, I just heard that Malena is singing as number four and if we see it from the Chinese point of view - NOT GOOD!

She is 30+ something but she looks like 40+ something!!! I wonder how this is going to go...-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment