Thursday, May 21, 2009

Addiction


I don't know if what I feel at this point is a sign of an itsy-bitsy-tiny addiction to sudoku or if...if what actually? Who am I fooling? I am an itsy-bitsy-tiny sudoku addict, however I cannot be one of the worst, I mean I didn't even know how to solve one without guessing, using some kind of addition strategy or asking someone to solve it for me a couple of weeks ago! I was fully sudoku clean before French class got so boring and Carl Philip (who does everything else besides French during the lessons :P) introduced me over to the dark?/bright? side...Or maybe, it wasn't only him, it was him accompanied by my dear friend Sabina (aka my sudoku coach - yes, I have a sudoku coach that thought me all the skills, haha).

Anyhow, how was I suppose to know that I would want to be the all time sudoku champion just weeks later? But it can't be that bad, right? A sudoku or a crossword a day is told to keep you mind and memory in good shape so three sudokus and one crossword will only make my mind even sharper, right? RIGHT!?

No comments:

Post a Comment