Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mummy'n'Sandra Day

How nice, another Mummy'n'Sandra Day. It was a while since we last had one so I'm extremely satisfied with Vicki being out of the house! Haha, just kidding :). However, I must admit that it actually was quite a while since I spent some alone time with mum. Nevertheless, this feeling of not getting enough time together that I have at the moment, will eventually turn into the state of "leave me alone!" sooner or later this summer. Hahaha...Spending time with each other almost 24 hours/ day in two months time is slowly going to make us go mad with each other...But that is another issue to deal with later because for the rest of the day I am going to spend in my dear mother's company (and hopefully in the company of some ice-cream and martini as well! :P).

Mummy with a very blonde Sandra last summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment