Saturday, May 2, 2009

No Britney for me ;(


Buhuhu! I am so ennoyed by the fact that Britney is coming to Sweden on July 13, and that I am not going to be here at that time!!! :( I don't really object against going to my favourite country and second home, but I just feel like a little child not getting what it wants at the moment. -.- Which sucks, if you're not aware of that...I've been longing for her to make her way to Sweden, but only heard that she was going to Amsteredam and London, so I gave up. But now when I have plans going to Malaysia, she just couldn't stay away from making her "Circus Tour" all the way to Sweden...

I remember the first couple of times when I first heard Womanizer. It caught me immediately, and I just knew that I had to go to her concert whenever she would come here. Guess what? My dream just fell into pieces -.- ---Oh, mum just showed me a nice white tank top in organic cotton that she bought me the other day. Now I feel a bit better, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment