Thursday, January 28, 2010

What I've been up to

There is always something to do in Atlanta. However, most of the time I'm not doing it. I usually end up hanging with friends and eating at the same places. So as part of my 10 goals for 2010, I visited a new place last Saturday...The World of Coke. An entire museum dedicated to Coca-Cola.


The museum was filled with all kinds of Coke and Coke related memorabilia. They also had a 4-D theatre that was really cool. And a theatre where they ran old Coke commercials. At the end you got to taste 60 varieties Coke products from around the world.



Three of my nephews. They are great and  a lot of fun to hang with.

Yesterday, my friend Bunny and I went roaming in Atlanta. First we went to IKEA(love) and then headed to lunch. In keeping with my 10 for 2010 goals. I ate at a new restaurant..
 
The Real Chow Baby. This place rocked!
Start by going through their buffet style line, filling a bowl with your choice of noodles, rice, vegetables, sauces, spices, meats, and seafood. Then their cooks transform it into a delicious stir-fry. So great and super fresh ingrediants. Here is my creation..


Delicious!

After lunch we went to see "Avatar".

Here we are outside the theatre in our 3D glasses. Aren't we cute!(hehe)


I LOVED THIS MOVIE....LOVED IT! I've heard that it had great special effects but the story was lacking. I didn't think so! If you haven't seen it, check it out!

That's all for now. I'm supposed to be working. Shhhhhh, don't tell my boss!

Bob Out

No comments:

Post a Comment