Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good start

Good morning little blog!

Just started the day of with a lovely Sunday breakfast with the family. So good to eat toast again after these three (?) “toast less” weekends. In our family toast is the traditional weekend breakfast; that’s just the way it is, haha.

Enough about toast now. Instead, I want to put the focus on my dear little friend Maria that turns 18 today. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to see her until two days from now, but she should now (if she reads this) that I wish her an awesome birthday. As soon as I’m 18, we’re out partying big time. She just has to wait like…7½ months or so…^^

Well, I better start getting ready. I am meeting M. (another Maria) in town for coffee in about one and a half hour, and I’m not even dressed! Ciao!

Love this picture of Maria and me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment