Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tea-time

Some people are tea while others are coffee. I’ve never considered myself as a tea-girl, if you cancel out the vast amounts of Chinese tea I drink during my two months in Malaysia every summer (it washes down all the oil they say; besides, I love Chinese tea!). Anyhow, my main point was that during the past few weeks I’ve been drinking a lot of tea. Why, I have no idea. Maybe it’s because it’s so damn cold outside and a cup of tea keeps my hands warm?

- Yeah, I think that’s what started it. Haha, now I’m even trying out new flavors instead of the oldies Earl Grey and Lemon tea! So maybe, just maybe, I am becoming one of those tea-girls after all…? ^^

This morning I tried the new yummi combination of apple, cinnamon & raisin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment